Sporty looks, tons of storage, a smooth ride and an attractive price put the 180 in a class of its own. Savor long days on the water thanks to the fuel-efficient standard 90-hp Mercury OptiMax. Exceptional cockpit space, a helm seat with flip-up bolster and an optional watersports pylon keep the crew comfy, energized and eager for more.
- Length overall (LOA): 18 ft. 0 in. (5.49 m)
- Beam: 7 ft. 7 in. (2.29 m)
- Weight: 1,878 lb. (852 kg)
- Draft max: 2 ft. 7 in. (.79 m)
- Fuel capacity: 28 gal. (106 L)
- People capacity: 8 persons (7 persons)
- Max people weight: 1,087 lb. (866 kg)
- Engine: Mercury 4-Stroke EFI - 150hp
- The 180 utilizes Beam Forward Design coupled with high gunnels for more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety.
- Available Flight Series or Fishing Package can customize the 180 to suit your family's needs.
- Multiple outboard engine choices offer all the benefits of outboard power: trimming the engine fully out of the water, easy maintenance and extended boating sessions.
- Lockable port console storage compartment.
- Aft Bench Seating
- Beverage Holders (6)
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Glove Box, Port, Lockable
- Grab Handles (6)
- Helm & Port Bucket Seats Swivel 180º
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Port Back-to-Back Seat - Converts to Sunlounge
- Waterproof 120-watt AM/FM Stereo w/Audio Input for iPod & Mp3
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Instrumentation: Fuel Gauge; Speedometer; Tachometer; Voltmeter
- Padded Steering Wheel
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Tilt Steering
Hull and Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Bow & Transom Eyes
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Mooring Cleats (6)
- Safety Handholds
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
- Single-Axle Black Painted w/Tongue Jack & Swing-Away Tongue
Does NOT include sales tax, license & registration, doc & electronic filing fee, freight & set up fees.